Author Topic: William Claywood  (Read 552 times)

Online Whistler

• Night-Night!
  • Ego 186
    • View Profile
William Claywood
« on: January 08, 2012, 05:16:11 AM »
Background:

William Claywood was born in London shortly before the turn of the 20th century. Not much is remembered about Williams days as a human, not even William remembers it clearly. What is known is that in the 1910ís he met a beautiful women and they fell madly in love. William fell hard and fast for this woman, who went by the name of Clair and was quite well known as a socialite within Londonís upper class. William and Clair continued to meet over many years and William continued adding up the many strange behaviours Clair had and eventually confronted her about them, at which point she confessed to being a Kindred and embraced William so they could be together forever.

As William learned what it was to be Kindred he realised that Clair had used Disciplines and a weak Vinculum to ensure Williamís love. In the end William destroyed Clair shortly after the conclusion of WWI in penance for the act. There were two things that William learned from Clair, women could not be trusted and patience and amenity were the most valuable things a Kindred could be possessed. Over the following decades William worked within the Danse Macabre and played the political games well and after awakening from a brief torpor bought a club in London in the early 1970ís.

Come the 1990ís William began to year for real companionship managed to gain permission to sire a ďdaughterĒ. Tonight William and Isabel is still relatively unknown within Londonís Kindred population and that is how he likes it, now with the Prince entering torpor William is preparing to use the confusion to cement himself position in the upper echelon of Londonís Kindred.

Description:

William is a man of refined taste both when it comes to his appearance and who he feeds from. He is rarely seen outside his club "The Cave" which is one of London's hottest nightspots. He is always dressed in the finest suits and adorned with a golden Rolex and diamond jewellery. He also dotes upon his "daughter" who always has the finest of everything. William is a man of average hight with jet black hair and deep green eyes and while he is not drop dead gorgeous he like most of his clan simply oozes sex appeal, grace and elegance. William is a patient individual who despise being rushed into a plan and sees physical confrontation as a failure in a plan.
Stats:

Clan: Daeva
Covenant: Cathian
Embrace: 1912
Apparent Age: 24
Mental Attributes: Intelligence 3, Wits 1, Resolve 2
Physical Attributes: Strength 3, Dexterity 2, Stamina 2
Social Attributes: Presence 3, Manipulation 3, Composure 3
Mental Skills: Investigation 3, Politics (Scandals) 5.
Physical Skills: Brawl 2, Weaponry 4.
Social Skills: Empathy 4, Expression 2, Persuation (Deal Making) 5, Subterfuge (Lying) 5.
Merits: Retainer 5, Resources 5, Status (City) 2, Haven (Size) 3, Haven (Location) 5, Haven (Security) 5.
Willpower: 4
Humanity: 7
Virtue: Prudence
Vice: Envy
Health: 7
Initiative: +5
Defence: 2
Speed: 10
Blood Potency: 6
Disciplines: Celerity 2, Majesty 2, Vigor 3.
"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them,"

Online Whistler

• Night-Night!
  • Ego 186
    • View Profile
Re: William Claywood
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 05:17:10 AM »
Admittedly this is a bit more brief than I would like but the character has been somewhat censored as I don't want to go giving away all my secrets  ;)

Offline Tabanese

• Nutcase
  • Ego 5
  • I rather think NWod works best as a Platonic world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 05:46:53 AM »
Awesome. Is he going to attempt to be a suitor to the Prince's Childe or would that be one of those secrets you're keeping?  ;)

Online Whistler

• Night-Night!
  • Ego 186
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 05:48:28 AM »
His "daughter" will be a suitor   :)

Offline Tabanese

• Nutcase
  • Ego 5
  • I rather think NWod works best as a Platonic world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:15:21 PM »
My 'sister' will be mine. (As in, Heinrich will work to have his sister placed in power. That said, they do have a freaky enough relationship together to cause complications and tension...  ;) )

ALL HAIL THE PATRIARCHY!!!  :P

Offline caffein8ted-Bunny

• A black bunny...
  • The Malkavian Inquisition
  • Little A. Liddell
  • Ego 850
  • The forum's premier thread-necromancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 06:48:08 PM »
Hmm... Patrick 'may' be more interested in Evelynn but marrying his childe off isn't quite out of the question.
The Malkavian rabbit of Inle, mistress of the resurrected thread. And according to my unerring logic, angle of the abyss. Apparently.

Playing
Winter Land

Storytelling
Shattered Mirror

This is my moderator voice. Do try to pay attention...

Offline CupOfTea

• Crowned Fruitcake
  • Little A. Liddell
  • Ego 1372
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 09:51:02 AM »
So, so far we have one who's playing it straight, two competing by proxy and a possible triangle? We haven't even begun, but it's already so awesome I can't wait to start! :)
You are safe, don't you struggle now; don't you want your nice BIG cake?

Now proudly diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder! *squeals* ... *cries*

Online Whistler

• Night-Night!
  • Ego 186
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 10:02:20 AM »
I need to work out how to keep my advantage hidden from the rest of you guys till I reveal it...I will have to talk to Cielle about it and I am the same, this will be awesome  :)

Offline Omicron

• Miss Edith
  • Ego 240
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
So, so far we have one who's playing it straight, two competing by proxy and a possible triangle? We haven't even begun, but it's already so awesome I can't wait to start! :)
A triangle?
Ah, you say, but the theater of the absurd focused mostly on the desperation that comes from being forced to inhabit an incomprehensible world! To that I say, congrats on knowing how Google works!

Offline caffein8ted-Bunny

• A black bunny...
  • The Malkavian Inquisition
  • Little A. Liddell
  • Ego 850
  • The forum's premier thread-necromancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:29:49 PM »
The prince's childe, Evelynn who wants to marry the poor guy and Patrick who is less interested in... err, he just wants Evelynn because she's an Invicti like him and together they probably could rival the Prince him/herself.
The Malkavian rabbit of Inle, mistress of the resurrected thread. And according to my unerring logic, angle of the abyss. Apparently.

Playing
Winter Land

Storytelling
Shattered Mirror

This is my moderator voice. Do try to pay attention...

Offline Omicron

• Miss Edith
  • Ego 240
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »
Blood potency 6 a century after his Embrace? Don't tell that to any elder, you'd get a blood hunt on you quite soon...
Ah, you say, but the theater of the absurd focused mostly on the desperation that comes from being forced to inhabit an incomprehensible world! To that I say, congrats on knowing how Google works!